We are very sorry that you were in an accident that requires medical attention! We want to guide you through the process and get you feeling better as fast as possible!
Medical Massage is one of the best forms of therapy for auto accidents that cause whiplash, low back pain, myofascial pain, headaches, shoulder/cervical/thoracic/lumbar strain or sprain.
If you have been injured in an auto accident in Colorado, medical massage therapy should be a part of your medical care plan. Medical or Neuromuscular massage therapy will decrease immediate pain and the possibility of future pain, scar tissue, and long term postural issues. The goals for treatment include :
- reduce stress
- reduce pain and swelling
- improve circulation
- improve range of motion
In Colorado payment for medical massage will be covered in one of two ways:
1. Med-Pay allowing for $10,000 (or more depending on your policy) will pay your medical bills. You pay nothing until coverage runs out. If you do run out of coverage and have already received a massage you will be liable for the full price of the appointment.
2. The insurance coverage of the person at fault will pay for your medical bills when all treatment is finished. In this case you would be liable to pay 15% of the total bill and we will reimburse you once it has been paid in full.
We verify insurance coverage and expertly handle all other insurance issues; we provide regular progress reports to your primary health care provider, attorney and insurance company; and we document the care you receive.
If you are coming to see us for an auto accident claim, we will need the following information at least 24 hours in advance from you (we do pre-authorization calls to make sure you are covered):
1. Full name
2. Full address
3. Date of Birth
4. Insurance policy number
5. Adjustor’s name and phone number
6. Phone number on the back of your insurance card
7. Prescription for massage from a doctor or chiropractor
8. Claim number
If your health insurance pays for massage, we are happy to try to become a preferred provider with them. Please note that insurance policies may not cover the entire charge for our services. You will be required to pay the difference at the time of service. We will make pre-authorization calls to determine if there is a difference.
When using insurance claims, please come to your first appointment at least 15 minutes so we can review your health history and go over your treatment plan and self care techniques. You can come into the office and pick up a medical packet during business hours and take it home and bring to your first appointment.
For insurance billing purposes, our rates are $65/unit.
If you have further questions you can call 719-201-9153 and ask for Rian or email us at email@example.com, attn Rian.